COVID - 19
In these unprecedented times, find out how we've been helping the community and how we can help you.
GGCA are currently running a scheme giving out 200 free lunches a week to the elderly, vulnerable, anyone isolating or shielding or have any health conditions around Gilfach and Tonyrefail. If you know anyone who could benefit call us, 01443 675004, 9-11am, Mon-Fri.
food hampers & fruit and veg
2 full carrier bags of essential food and a bag of fruit and veg delivered to your door, for free, to those vulnerable and shielding. Limited numbers every week so you may only be able to receive a pack every few weeks. These will be delivered on a Thursday.
Therapeutic packs which are designed to help you maintain and improve your mental health. Packs are as follows:
- Grow your own – consists of hanging basket, compost and plants, pots and seeds.
- Arts & Crafts – consists of wooden memory box, embellishments, paints, glue etc. Stamped blank postcard, assortment of activity books, puzzles, colouring.
- Nature Packs – build your own bird box and herb window box – all materials and tools provided.
- Pamper packs (male & female) – variety of health and beauty products.
Kids activity packs
Kids Activity packs – all packs will be available for collection in the coming weeks. For more information please follow our Facebook pages for:
- For 0-2 year olds and 2-5 year olds Messy Monsters Day Nursery and GGCA Children & Youth Facebook pages
- For 5-10 year olds and Youth (11+) please follow GGCA Children & Youth Facebook page.
- There are also Wellbeing packs for ages 15+, again please follow the GGCA Children & Youth Facebook page.
information & advice services
Ask for Bryan!
Help with benefits advice, employment opportunities, housing support, general information services available to you, help with CVs, Interview techniques and Application forms.